PuriFile 6.2 was released on July 25th and represents the new standard in file inspection and cleansing. With new features like the streaming API, users will be able to submit files larger than ever before. The following is a list of a few key features incorporated into PuriFile 6.2:
- Better handling of large files through the new Streaming API
- Deep content inspection of Visio 2013 file types
- Additional archive cleansing to remove unapproved file types
- Improved performance of Microsoft Excel (2007-2013) file types
- Added cleansing support to SOAP-based web services API
There are also many other minor enhancements and bug fixes, view the latest change log for a complete list of updates.